Thursday 18 July 2013

Inspiration. White nails.


Ok, guilty as charged. I've committed the crime of falling in love with white nails. The longer, the better. After cutting my nails short for the last 3 years I've completely forgotten what sound longer nails make when typing on the laptop or phone. I kind of like that sound! Anyway, as soon as I saw the photo above I couldn't get it out of my mind.

Came Monday morning, I stormed out to the shopping centre in search for the perfect white nail varnish. Designer brands turned out to be useless so I've invested a few pounds into a L'oreal one. Brilliant! It also comes in a small bottle, which is actually great. There's a chance it won't go all thick and gooey before I stop loving it! What is your favourite nail varnish right now?








photos via angelica blick, favim and tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment