Tuesday 21 January 2014

Random inspiration mix.

























What do you like best? In the first photo there's someone's list. Try making your own. It's not difficult. We go around and say what we don't like. Someone has lately asked me what I liked. And it couldn't be easier. I drifted off in that conversation (or monologue, to be more specific) and listed a huge number of things, feelings, moments that I enjoy everyday. There's so many. Like adding warm milk to my coffee. Like pressing 'snooze' when it's raining. Like getting birthday gifts for my closest friends. Like finding beautiful cards before the occasion happens. Like warm croissants with cold butter. Like finding little secret notes. Like middle-of-the-night texts. Lots. What do you like? What puts a smile on your face?

No comments:

Post a Comment