Wednesday 18 September 2013

Instaweek #18


 my new home in progress / feeling stripy


refreshments at the pictures / morning shopping


rainy London / my favourite flowers


 first drawing in ages / paint lines


Frances Ha / first 'new home' card and a bottle of bubbly


Turkish feast / Vogue clutch


my kind of bedside table / on my bedroom wall


first autumn outfit / how can you not love Kate?


my wardrobe / selfie


getting the key to my first house / good morning


egg cups / fantastic cover


coffee with a friend / fabulous Rosie


run to the beat tshirt / driving back from London with coffee and Krispy Kreme


a two-cappuccinos-please day / last summer dress this year

It's been ages since I shared my Instagram pics with you guys! Is it just me or do you fall more and more in love with Instagarm too? I've been busy eating, decorating and shopping - the usual lol. A few cups of coffee alone and shared with friends. If you want to see what I'm up to follow me @iamshoeshopping

No comments:

Post a Comment