Wednesday 25 September 2013

Man repelling at its best.



It's finally here! It was still light at 10pm when I ordered this book! I'm glad that we can finally get hold of it in the UK. Everyone who knows Leandra Medine will probably be tempted to see what she has to say. I've been a fan of Man Repeller for ages now. Not only her style but also her writing. Hence me being most excited about this book! The postman struggled to push it through my door so let's hope it was worth his hard work!

The fact than Leandra has published a book is kind of a changing moment for fashion bloggers, I guess.  Let's hope more girls will manage to go back to paper and have their views on fashion and life printed out. I would definitely be looking to see something by Fash'n'Chips... 

No comments:

Post a Comment