Sunday 30 September 2012

Military baby! My favourite military style jackets on high street

You can call me a fashion victim but I love trends! I love how all shops change their looks every season and transform their key pieces together with the change of weather. Well, at least the ones in Europe... Military jackets - an autumn must have! Below I present some of my favourite outfits from other bloggers and great buys from the high street shops. Don't wait - get one and play with it! Pair it up with a romantic dress, jeans and a white t-shirt or bold colours. There is no limits when it comes to military style jackets!








Zara is definitely the best place to shop for military style this year. Also, I love their approach towards mixing camo and khaki with sparkly bits!

£39.99

£69.99

£39.99

£69.99

£29.99


Topshop didn't do too bad themselves. It is a great place to shop for trends as well! Well done for replacing the sleeves with leather bits!

£120.00

£48.00

£65.00

Asos also has a couple of nice ones for us to get. A different pattern and a classic American Army style piece. 

£60.00

£29.99

No comments:

Post a Comment