Tuesday 25 September 2012

Nude pink dress and mint green shoes

I know I know... Again the summer colours... I find extremely difficult to say goodbye to them but I think it's high time to go knit shopping today. For a pretty warm and sunny afternoon I've chosen a simple dress form Zara. I fell in love with it when I saw the star buttons at the back. They are truly adorable! Not so practical though... At least that's what the people I asked for help when doing them up told me. To break the nude look I went for mint green heels. They come from H&M and were ridiculously cheap and fabulously comfortable! I'm really grateful that high street designers provided us with mid-heel shoes. I can run around in them all day long!














Pictures by PJ

dress- Zara
shoes - H&M
bag - Zara
watch - Fossil
necklace - River Island
necklaces worn as bracelets - Topshop and Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment