Thursday 27 September 2012

Peter pan collar and ox blood jeans

I just couldn't wait to get my new ox blood jeans on! That is actually what I wore for work today... You can never go wrong with a crisp white shirt paired up with coloured trousers! I also went for a classic black jacket and matching shoes. To spice things up a little I popped on a statement necklace from RI. For some reason my clients always ask me where I got it from.. And there is also one reason why I'm happy autumn is here - I get to wear red lipstick! I've fallen in love with it a couple of years ago and can't help myself but pop it on nearly every morning. It looks like I might be tempted to write a post just on red lips... Enjoy your evening!






















Pictures by PJ

jacket, shirt, shoes - Zara
jeans - H&M
necklace, bag - River Island
watch - Michael Kors
bracelet - Grace Face Boutique


No comments:

Post a Comment