Wednesday 5 December 2012

Anja Rubik for breakfast.


photos by Vogue UK

Oh such great news reached me on Monday! As an UK Vogue addict I am very pleased to share with you that Anja Rubik is featured in this month's 'Today I'm wearing...'! So... every day this December we will be able to see what the super model wears off duty. You may already be a fan of her style and if you aren't, you should visit this website everyday. Anja very often combines blacks and whites, and for the big parties she always surprises me with the most amazing of dresses. I am really looking forward to see what she wears during the festive season! Most inspiring... She has been on top for quite a few years now and rumours say that she's not going to be on catwalks so often and just focus on working with brands directly. She definitely deserves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment