Friday 14 December 2012

Dear Santa...

Since Christmas is coming soon I figure it's not too late to share my wish list. It's a completely crazy one as far as prices are concerned but a girl has to dream. Too much black? Hmm... Not with the Diane Von Furstenberg clutch. The All Saints dress is a party classic. It's perfect. It has got the sparkle without  cheap-looking sequins. To add up some sparkle for the festive season I wouldn't mind finding the Guerlain Pearls under my tree. I'm also trying to get hold of a black coat with leather elements so this 3.1 Phillip Lim one would be more than perfect. A simple black tee from Rag&Bone is sooo very Kate Moss, isn't it? A bit of fur and a sparkle of gold? Nothing nicer than these Chloe boots. So not Chloe as well and that's probably what makes them stand out in the crowd. And one more thing. A gift that I would use all year round - 'My bright ideas' - a little orange notebook. I keep on writing my ideas down in my diary and then trying to remember on which date I thought of that particular thing... Try to get organised girl! But that's just a wonderland wish list. I am fully ready for fragrance that I so not particularly like, books that I will never read and DVDs that will stay in the wrapped for at least a couple of years. That is exactly why I love Christmas so much!









No comments:

Post a Comment