Friday 28 December 2012

Burgundy, nude and black.

Even though the photos look a bit sad today, I'm in a cold but beautiful and sunny home town enjoying my last cup of coffee here. I've just been out for a short walk - just like in the photos. But, unfortunately, I had to say goodbye to a dear friend. The end of the year always makes me think about what happened, what didn't happen and what could've happened. I try to learn from my own mistakes (easier said than done, I know) and figure out what is it that I really want (again, easier said than done). And a walk is a great opportunity to figure out what you really want so if you're not too busy pop on your shoes, wrap up warm and go for a walk. I wish my last walk was longer but there you go. I'm sure my friend will go for another walk with me when we meet in a few months. It should be warmer by then as well lol. 









Photos by PJ

shirt, boots, bag - Zara
jeans - H&M
coat - Mango

No comments:

Post a Comment