Sunday 9 December 2012

Grey black and burgundy.

What did you do this Sunday? I've decided to face the music and finish off my Christmas shopping. As a highly organised person I had most of the items delivered straight to my door, already gift wrapped and ready to go under the tree. Some had to be looked at before purchasing hence a trip to town centre was inevitable. I was dreading it for a few days though... Crowds of uncertain mothers, confused boyfriends and uninterested fathers. Luckily, I came out of it alive and actually very content. Dear ladies at House of Fraser - you are the best! After a busy morning it was time for taking some photos for the blog. Today I'm wearing a casual simple outfit to ease the pain of bumping into strangers who decide to stop right in front of you for no reason whatsoever. I went for a simple grey t-shirt, black jacket and burgundy jeans and shoes. My new big black bag turned out to be very useful as well! I always say that a woman's handbag is a highly dangerous territory. Today I had everything in my bag - from hair straighteners, trough Christmas cards to perfume and make-up gift sets. I hope you had a lovely Sunday as well.













Photos by PJ

t-shirt, jacket, bag - Zara
jeans, boots - H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment