Monday 3 December 2012

Black & lace.

I just realised that I've started wearing far too much black! Is it just the fact that it's late autumn? Does that make us pop the dark and sad clothes on? I've been trying to introduce some white items into my winter wardrobe but it's very difficult to find any in the shops! I usually like it that high street follows the trends but they tend to leave one or two for the designer shelf only. And it looks like this time they have decided to skip the winter white trend. Why? Oh why? Camille over the rainbow simply rocks that style! But it seems that her white items come from the last season. Boo... So today I'm all in black. With a bit of cream lace underneath. A good outfit for a date, maybe?












Photos by PJ

jacket, boots - Zara
jeans, lace body - Topshop
bag - River Island
watch - Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment