Saturday 6 April 2013

Floral jumper.
















That's it. I'm not waiting any longer. I am taking my spring clothes out of the wardrobe and putting them out there. On that sunny but rather chilly afternoon I popped on my new jeans for the first time, together with a floral print jumper and a pair of mint green heels that I haven't worn since September last year. Dear spring, if we have to, we will drag you out by your hair!

I hope you're having a good weekend yourselves. I'm off to get some fresh (and icy cold) air. I actually fancy watching a good film tonight and it's such a shame that The place beyond pines is not out yet. Eva needs a Ryan Gosling fix. Now! Have a good one people!


Photos by PJ

jumper, shoes -H&M
jeans - Zara
watch - Michael Kors
sunglasses - Ray Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment