Monday 3 June 2013

A white out.















I don't know why I haven't discovered the joy of wearing white before! How come there weren't that many white clothes available a few years back? Apart from simple t-shirts and hideous shirts of course. I Enjoy wearing white most out of all colours. And I have to admit that it was rather unexpected. Yes, one has to be careful when doing so but it's worth it.

As the weekend weather was rather pleasant we've shot some photos of this white out-fit: white shorts, white embellished top and silver shoes. Definitely my favourite outfit ever! I hope you like it as well. What do you think? Too white or is there no such thing as 'too white'? Have a lovley afternoon everyone!

Photos by PJ

all - Zara
watch - Casio
sunglasses - Ray Ban 

No comments:

Post a Comment