Friday 28 June 2013

Instaweek #15


 on repeat / waiting for my flight to Warsaw


picked up from the station with a bouquet of birthday flowers / reading now


rainy days / best ice-cream ever 


good morning Warsaw / my birthday present form Alicja 


 dzien dobry = good morning coat hanger / grilled trout mmm...


 feeling inspired / my dad, my bro and I saying good-byes


 the most thoughtful birthday gift from bro and his wifey / curly hair


 6 am rainbow / back to the UK


homemade mojito / cherry macchiato  


 the cutest baby ever = my niece / found one with my name on it!


 great camera straps / tata = dad


 Warsaw main station / breakfast with A&M


can we stop the world right now? / sweating it at the gym

Another couple of weeks though 'Instagram lens'. June is my favourite month of the year. Not only because it's my birthday in June (although mostly...) but it's usually the month when it gets a bit warmer, school finishes, holiday starts, etc. I normally get to get away for a week in June as well and I always try to make the most of it. I popped down to Warsaw to see my family (missing them lots!) and to Bydgoszcz to see Alicja and Maciej. It was a happy time. The best. Back in the rainy UK now... I tried to fit summer into my hand luggage but it seems that I haven't done a very good job...

No comments:

Post a Comment