Wednesday 12 June 2013

Mint green jeans.












Sj97gy on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif

What a miserable Wednesday! To brighten the day up a little I've decided to share with you one of my latest outfits. I rediscovered my mint green jeans that were stuck at the back of the wardrobe since last summer. It is soooo gooood to find a piece of clothing that brings good memories. Is it just me? Maybe. But I find it difficult to get rid of a pair of jeans or shoes that I had had a great time in. As soon as I popped them on I experienced a little journey in time. Good memories of course. I will definitely be wearing them this summer even though pastels aren't really included in trends any more. I'm having a hard time saying good-bye to them. But why should I?


Photos by PJ

top, jeans - H&M
shoes, bag - Zara
watch - Michael Kors
sunglasses - Ray Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment