Tuesday 16 October 2012

Dogtooth trousers, black mesh top and an oversized snood.

Morning all! Today's post looks a bit chilly actually... It was a sunny but cold evening so for my walk with PJ I went for a rather large black wool snood and a pair of fantastic black leather gloves (another gift from my mum that I had for years). I do recommend shopping for a good snood before winter kicks in - they are very warm and can look glamorous as well. Just make sure yours doesn't cover everything you and people around you wear with black fluff! As my dogtooth obsession goes on, I popped on a pair of wooly trousers and a black mesh dotty top I got last year when I had an obsession about that detail (thank you Stella McCartney). To break the B&W look I went for very green heels. They kind of disappeared in the grass but you can see them up close in one of the last pictures. What are your favourite winter accessories? Gloves? Scarves? Hats?















Pictures by PJ

top, trousers - H&M
snood - Kurt Geiger
gloves - Solar
shoes, bag - River Island
watch - Michael Kors
sunnies - Ray Ban

2 comments:

  1. Wow, nice combination. I like your look. I especially like your top and great gloves. The gloves are made ​​of leather?
    Bye Ally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ally, thank you very much, I'm glad you like the look! And yes, the gloves are made of leather. They are a great gift - I've been wearing them every winter for the last 6 years or so and they still are in great condition!

      Delete