- simple shirts for a bit of a twist
- patterned shirts for a bit of sophistication
- jumpers for a bit of casual glam
- dresses for a bit of glamour
- denim shirts for a bit of statement
- anything you like really for a bit of personal style
Below, I present some of the ways to wear them and later, where to get some this season on the high street. Try it out in a shop or at home. You can always return it and if you happen to like it - congrats!
this one is my favourite! Who doesn't like oversized?
Where to get some?
Topshop - great for collar tips and sells my favourite - Leopard print collar. Great for girls that are just trying this pattern out!
Zara - just two collars but both stunning and in the most practical colours. Great for a dinner party and upcoming Christmas dos.
Asos - also great for collar tips and a classic pearl collar. Great to wear with 60's dresses as well as grey boyfriend jumpers!
Urban Outfitters - as always, for a bit of a twist. whether you want to go gold or vintage.