Friday 1 March 2013

Casual Neon

Finally! It got a bit sunnier and yesterday I had a chance to wear my new favourite jumper (shh... don't tell other jumpers) in neon lime green/yellow! It feels rather refreshing for some reason... I still haven't provided myself with a neon beanie as I cannot possibly decide which colour to go for... Check out Topshop for some great bright beanies for just £10! At the top of my list at the moment is the pink one... But that might still change. Might? Did I say might? It will. We all know it. Hence I shall wait and spend another 250 hours thinking about it as if it was the most important decision in my life.

I was also happy to put sling backs on. The ones I was wearing yesterday are super comfortable and in a super happy colour - coral. Something tells me I will be wearing them a lot in the spring... The weekend is meant to be nice so be brave and dress up in your happy clothes! Leave the blacks and greys in your wardrobe and go for that floral dress or lime green jeans that you forgot you had. Happy weekend everyone!













Photos by PJ

all - Zara
sunglasses - Ray Ban
watch - Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment