Wednesday 27 March 2013

Inspiration. Bomber jackets.

Well, dear ladies, it does look like we cannot possibly go any further this year without owning a bomber jacket! Not that it is exactly warm enough to wear one at the moment, but we still have hope that warmer days are just round the corner. I have been swept off my feet by Sara Strand and her navy bomber jacket recently. She clearly knows how to rock a chic baseball look. Also, check out Andy Torres for some more bomber inspiration. I think I've lost count of how many bomber jackets she has! My top pick would be a vary or burgundy one. It looks like I'll be spending my Easter break shopping for a perfect bomber... carrying a hot water bottle around, no doubt! Is it the last day at work tomorrow by any chance? Yay!

 














photos via stylescrapbook, alicepoint, fashionagony, 5inchandup, sarastrand

1 comment: