Saturday 30 March 2013

Instaweek #8


taking photos in the sunshine mmm... / geometric top upside down


good times in Barcelona with M / something's cooking...


my latest beauty addiction / Pinkberry indulgence in New York


outfit post preview / my lips were screaming 'SOS someone help me' like Rihanna


#ootd / vanilla sprinkles on a cappuccino? only at Waitrose!


hello sunshine / Asian salad with peanut butter dressing mmm...



a bit os spring for £1! / Happy Easter!

Is it Easter? Yay! Long weekend in progress. What are you up to? I've been spending my time off work training, daydreaming, writing and cooking so far. Looks like the sun is going to stay with us for a few days and that means a short day trip on Monday. I am officially addicted to vanilla sprinkles at Waitrose... Starbucks thinks they have vanilla sprinkles, eh? They are rubbish!

Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you'll have a good time with family and friends. Unfortunately, I'm spending this Easter apart from my lovely family but surrounded by good people. New outfit post coming tomorrow!

1 comment: