Wednesday 20 March 2013

Inspiration. Surprisingly burgundy.

What do I mean by surprisingly burgundy? I mean despite its popularity in the a/w season I think it's not going to go away so quickly with the rays of spring sun. We kind of got into it so much that we wouldn't mind wearing burgundy sneakers and coats for a few more... years? This colour has been underestimated for soooo long that I was happy to see it in it's full glory over the past few months. Apart from wearing it with the obvious colours - black, white, grey- I wan to share some inspiration how to wear it differently. And yes, it goes with absolutely anything. The less you think it matches something, the more it actually does. Burgundy yourself up girls (and boys)! The first image is my personal favourite.














All photos via Stockholm Streetstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment