Tuesday 28 May 2013

Neon and leather shorts.









Oh what a lovely bank holiday weekend it was! We got our well deserved sunshine here. Another reason to wear shorts! On Sunday I wore my shorts with a neon jumper. Just to combine the two trends together. Aa far as my feet are concerned, I'm soooooo into strappy sandals at the moment.

I never used to like my feet in sandals. Ever. I find feet creepy in general. But something changed and I get them out there nowadays! These sandals are new, (very) high-heeled and positively chic. There was no way I was going to let them stand sadly on the shop shelf. They came home with me and we intend to be very happy together. My physiotherapist might differ here but hey... Life is too short to wear boring clothes, right?


Photos by PJ

all - Zara
watch - Michael Kors
sunglasses - Ray Ban

1 comment:

  1. I love that you said life is too short to wear boring clothes most definitely, I love the shorts!
    Deejay Speaks

    ReplyDelete