Thursday 30 May 2013

New in. In black and white.


Bank Holiday is always a good occasion to shop. A Wednesday afternoon as well actually. Well... any occasion is good to shop. As I say: if in doubt, go shopping. Retail therapy seems to be working wonders! Especially when you get hold of items you have been looking forward to getting for quite a while!


I am sure you're all familiar with the white Zara shorts reminding my friends of a folded napkin. They appeared in Zara's February lookbook and sold out in seconds. Well, apart form this little pair hanging in my wardrobe now! It was the last pair in the shop so I felt quite lucky! I also managed to get the embellished jacquard top that has been on my mind lately. I love the fabric, the cut and the embellishment around the neckline. What's not to love about it?


I also went for a simple black tshirt with a lace back. Can't keep it too simple for some reason... Alse, as I mentioned in my previous post, I am soooo into strappy sandals. Maybe it's the fact they they are summery, maybe it's because Carrie Bradshaw used to stroll around NYC street wearing them. I'm not sure. But I couldn't resist this monochrome pair. My physiotherapist would kill me if I came to his office wearing them! I cannot wait to show you all these new clothes on the blog though!

No comments:

Post a Comment