Saturday 11 May 2013

New in. The coat.


Being in between seasons is like being in between anything - tricky. What about the days when it's too warm to wear your winter (who am I kidding... spring) coat and too cold to go without any outwear. Here comes the summer coat! It is a similar idea like winter shorts or a summer scarf - sounds like an oxymoron but actually makes sense.

In search for my perfect summer coat I was inspired by a simple cut, simple fabric and a simple colour that would go with anything. And here it is! As simple as it gets. As cute as it gets. As chic as it gets. Another item in your wardrobe that you can dress up or dress down. It's all up to you! I'm going to wear it with heels and with trainers. Since the line between smart and casual is very thin at the moment we have gained more freedom.

Is it practical? No. But who cares if I have to wash it every week. It's  t h e  c o a t  I've been looking for. And I wasn't ready to let an opportunity like that go pass me. Ladies and gentleman, say hello to my new coat!

1 comment:

  1. I like the new layout of your blog. Hope you are doing well!

    http://blogandthecity.net

    ReplyDelete