Saturday 25 May 2013

Triple denim.











Can you believe how cold it is? Digging a warm jacket out of the bottom of the wardrobe was the last thing I expected to do in the end of May! But hey, summer will be here soon, right? What are you up to this weekend? It's a longer one so I'm planning to pop down to London to catch up on gossip and experience some culture. Shopping and lunch with good company are also included.

Today I wanted to share with you a casual triple denim look. One cannot possibly wear too much denim. I popped on simple jeans, a denim shirt and a denim jacket that was a surprising gift! Still very happy with it. I also decided to wear my most comfortable trainers ever.

I'm off to meet PJ to take some photos for the blog. We'll try not to freeze to death! Have a lovely weekend everyone!


Photos by PJ

shirt - Topshop
jacket - Pull&Bear
jeans - Zara
trainers - Adidas Originals

1 comment:

  1. tak właśnie wyglądał mój dzisiejszy outfit! najlepszy:) trochę inaczej, ale był potrójny denim i trampki! super!

    ReplyDelete