Sunday 6 January 2013

Camel and denim with a hint of burgundy.


Camel and denim. One of my favourite combos. Maybe even better than black and white... Much better for casual outfits! For a casual Sunday afternoon coffee or a walk in the park gone for a mot comfortable denim shirt, burgundy jeans and a timeless camel coat. Comfy shoes and a huge bag were a must as well- you never know what shop window will call you in for some good finds... Need a big bag to carry them home! As the first week of the new year has passed I'm still awaiting some of my sale purchases. I would love to share them with you! Hurry up mr DPD delivery man, please! Was a good week or a bad one? It was full of surprises so it looks like my 2013 is going to be rather eventful...









Photos by PJ

Coat, jeans -H&M
Boots, shirt - Topshop
Bag - Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment