Sunday 27 January 2013

Leopard and denim with a white shirt.

Is winter going away? Everything is melting away so... hopefully I'll be able to wear the two pairs of shoes I bought this month and kept in the box! It's disgraceful. Every pair of shoes deserves to be worn the following day if not straight away on the day of purchase! But going back to winter for a moment, I've decided to take the leopard coat for a walk. As I was getting dressed in a classic weekend outfit - jeans and a white shirt - I thought I'd spice it up with some animal print and a statement necklace. Great outfit for a Saturday shopping trip. And yes, this is exactly what I've been doing after taking these photos. Would you like to know what lovely items joined my wardrobe? Stay tuned, they will soon appear on the blog... Be ready for a floral explosion!

















Photos by PJ

coat - H&M
jeans, shirt, boots, bag, necklace - Zara

1 comment:

  1. Piękne zdjęcia! Takie jasne i wyraźne jak nigdy- wspaniałe!

    ReplyDelete