Wednesday 30 January 2013

Gold jumper and a peplum skirt.

Not all that glitters is gold, eh? Today I'm sharing with you some gold-ish photos taken in the warmer times that finally came. I can't believe I could ditch the coat for more than one second! On that afternoon I've decided to pop on 'the armour' as my friend calls it. Meaning the gold jumper. I paired it up with a black leather peplum skirt and to complete the golden-black look I popped on some studded boots. I kept the outfit simple with just two colours. To break up the golden look I wore my latest lipstick purchased instead of nail varnish. Something is telling me that it will appear on my lips (and take-away coffee cups) on a regular basis...














Photos by PJ

sweater - H&M
skirt, boots - Zara
watch - Michael Kors
sunnies - Ray Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment