Saturday 12 January 2013

Navy coat.

I've found it! I've found my perfect coat. It's cosy, it's warm, it's chic. And it's navy and studded. What a perfect combination. I kept my eye on it throughout the season and snapped it off the shop hanger during the sales. I think our relationship started when I first saw it in a Zara store in Milton Keynes and it has been growing on me. Finally, we are together, ready for the happily ever after. How long will it last? At least until the next season lol. But something is telling me that I will be looking forward to wearing it in the end of the year as well. I paired the coat up with black jeans and a white tee. To complete my casual look I popped on another one of my sale finds - black hidden heel high-tops. I'll be talking about them in more detail soon... Happy Saturday everyone!
















Photos by PJ

coat - Zara
t-shirt - H&M
jeans - Topshop
wedges - River Island

2 comments:

  1. definitely my favourite your outfit ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you very much m'dear! That coat would suit you sooo well...

      Delete