Tuesday 15 January 2013

Casual monochrome.

How are you liking the snow? It got a bit chillier but these photos were taken just hours before hats and gloves became compulsory again. On that sunny afternoon I went for a casual monochrome look. I' wearing one of my sale buys - an off-white jumper embellished with little pearls of various sizes. I'm sure I'll wear it quite often. I'm thinking about pairing it up with a smart pencil skirt for an office look. I also popped on my most comfortable shoes ever! I don't very often buy shoes for comfort but these high-tops were a great choice. It's a great outfit for a stroll in town or going to the pictures. But in that snowy weather I would definitely put a coat on!













Photos by PJ

top - Zara
jeans - Topshop
high-tops - River Island
sunnies - Ray Ban

1 comment:

  1. I love this simple and casual outfit! You look great! Simple is the best.

    Your style and blog are awesome! I will follow you now via GFC and Bloglovin' and I would love it if you could follow me back only if you like my blog. Keep in touch! x

    Fashion Landscape

    ReplyDelete