Thursday 10 January 2013

New in. Sales items.


How did you do in the sales? I hope you managed to snap a couple of items that you fancied for a fraction of the price. My oh my. I seem to have gone all monochrome... But is there anything wrong with it? I can always spice it up with some lipstick or a colourful clutch! A mahoosive box was delivered to me straight from a Zara warehouse with lots of goodies in it. I went for my first navy item since I was 15. I don't really know why... Why have I not worn navy for more than 10 years? Now I can't stop wearing my cosy navy coat with studded sleeves... I pair it up with white, nude, burgundy, black and any other colour. I can sense a new addiction here...
I also went for some more leather. It seems like I haven't had enough of it this season... I purchased a pencil leather peplum skirt that you can see in my yesterday's post here. I also received a short sleeve cut out leather top. Can't wait to wear it in the summer! It has a sheer back so will be just perfect. What if leather is not the trend next season? Who cares...
I have also managed to get two cream tops. One rather glamorous for special occasions and one rather casual to wear with a pair of old jeans and still do not look like a tramp. The first one is sheer with a  caviar-like application and the second one has little pearls sawn to it. You can see the first one in detail here. Also, you'll be able to see the latter in one of my outfit posts soon.
I also wanted to share my love for the new Lancome fragrance 'La vie est belle'. I actually was a present from my beloved Mum but she snapped it off the shelf for half the price (well done, Mum!). What I like about it most is the fact that it stays on for a really long time. Just a couple of sprays will still be smelled by everyone's noses at 9 pm! It stays on your hair, scarves, even coats. Fantastic! It's a bit of a sweet smell but I guess my sweet tooth translates to my nose as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment