Thursday 31 January 2013

January outfits.

Can't believe it's February tomorrow. Looks like 2013 is going to be a quick one, ladies and gentlemen... Since it's the last day of the month I've decided to sum it up. As always, it has been a great pleasure to take photos with my dearest PJ and update the blog. There has been a few good films I've watched, zillions of coffees I've drunk and plenty of reasons to smile. I'm kind of glad that January is over though. It simply means that spring is just round the corner... This weekend I might get to the mountain of shoe boxes by my wardrobe and treat them to some TLC, maybe say good-bye to a couple of pairs... It's always a tough one... Going back to the outfits, I've seriously enjoyed wearing peplum and re-discovering navy. Which one was your favourite?








No comments:

Post a Comment