Friday 8 February 2013

Camel and leather.

Here there are. The perfect leather shorts. I guess there's an extremely thin line between looking chic and provocative wearing a pair of leather shorts. First of all, don't buy the skin-tight ones. You seriously don't want to look as if you were going to do a night shift dancing in an adult night club. Go for something baggier. Also, it is not advisable to show the bottom curve of your bum cheeks. Unless you're on holiday in Miami. But who would wear leather shorts in a ridiculously high temperature? Going back to my outfit, I paired up my shorts with a knit and since it was not the warmest of afternoons, a camel coat came in handy. I cannot stress how important it is to have a camel coat hanging in your wardrobe, ladies. I hope you like that look. It is a rather casual one but I'm sure the shorts will be featured in a more chic version soon! 











Photos by PJ

coat - H&M
jumper - Topshop
shorts, bag - Zara
shoes - River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment