Thursday 28 February 2013

The view from the catwalk.

Thanks to Canon, I had a chance to see the catwalk show from a slightly different perspective... I was allowed to take a place in the photographers' pit! Lots of big men with huge lens were surrounding me looking bored and fed up... All I could hear was the flapping sound of their cameras capturing the models as they walk by. It sounded like being amongst millions of butterflies. I've manage to take a few shots myself even though I was probably more interested in watching the show itself lol. The show featured four trends for the next year: graphic art, urban lifestyle, eastern promise and dollhouse. All spotted by Hilary Alexander! She was in the Vodafone Lounge talking about the show in person!





















photos by me

No comments:

Post a Comment