Wednesday 13 February 2013

New in. White stripes. Black stripes.


Yep, it's high time I got some stripes in my wardrobe! I picked up that stripy jacket from Zara a week ago but haven't the opportunity to share it with you yet. It's black and white, it's stripy, it's a bit 80's and I love every detail of it. It kind of makes one stand out in the crowd and look chic with the golden zips. Cannot wait to wear it with some bold colours like blue or green as well as with more black and white. Have you got anything stripy in wardrobe? If not, it's time to go shopping!


2 comments:

  1. Love the jacket soooo much o.o it's a very cool piece!



    <3 Zoe (´∀`)
    Http://GrandTheftThrift.com


    PS join my Cute GIVEAWAY on my blog! Until Febuary 16th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this jacket, right down to the gold zippers. There's something about gold that makes a jacket that much more fierce.

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete