Monday 4 February 2013

New in. Floral explosion.



'I seem to have developed a floral print addiction' was what I said to the lady at the checkout at H&M. Well, I guess she had the right to give me a strange look when she realised that I bought two matching outfits bursting with flowers. A black set of trousers and a peplum top and a blueish set of a jumper and a skirt. I couldn't help myself but get them both. A bit too much? Not necessarily. I am planning to wear them together as well as separately with some basic colours - especially black and white. Floral print is one of the trends I cannot wait to interpret this spring! There is a sample of the outfit on my Instagram profile. Full outfit will be presented to you, my dear readers, tomorrow. Also, you can see some extra floral print on two adorable bags that every girl should have ready for her travels. 'Clean' and 'Not so clean". They made me smile big time when I unwrapped them. They still make me smile every time I look at them! Thank you Alicja for this lovely gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment