Thursday 7 February 2013

Instaweek #3


not everything that glitters... / coffee sacks instead of a wallpaper


white shoes day / driving towards spring in floral print


lace sling-backs / new Elle collections is gooood


this is one fluffy pair of boots / the best key ring ever! 


live laugh love . don't forget! / my first attempt to stripes


Monday morning breakfast with P / old school iPod


mags love / I need that case!


we likeeee / a healthy option to go with coffee

Instaweek is slightly late this week, I know. But again, it has been a good one! This week I've revealed my first floral outfit and attempted to buy something Saint Laurent-ish that would be stripy. I have succeeded but you'll have to wait a little bit for the results, so please be patient. After purchasing all the spring items, I am hugely disappointed after having to scrape my windscreen this morning... Let's hope it will be spring soon. Not that I don't like my coats but I'll happily let them rest for a few months. I hope you're having a good week yourselves. To follow my Instagram search for @iamshoeshopping or simply follow me on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment