Monday 25 February 2013

London fashion weekend. Spotted #CanonFashion

As you probably already know, last weekend I visited Somerset House thanks to Andy Torres and Canon UK. The London Fashion Weekend was going on and I was running around soaking in the fashion, inspiring talks, and trying not to bump into any of the super tall and super skinny models wandering around. Here are the photos of some people that I spotted and I thought looked good. They were all super friendly and super happy. Just the way it should be! Maybe you'll find some inspiration in their outfits as well! Keep on popping in to see more photos from that fabulous event. Thank you again, dear Canon, for inviting us over and thank you, lovely Andy, for choosing my outfit photo















photos by me

No comments:

Post a Comment