Monday 11 February 2013

Casual jumper and skirt.

These shots were taken on my favourite street in town. It kind of has its own soul. St Giles Street is a perfect one for a Saturday afternoon stroll around town to get fresh Belgian pralines, local cheese, freshly roasted coffee or a local designer's dress during the day and an exquisite cocktail to sip to some good tunes at night. I'm sure every town has a street like that. For a casual walk through town I wore an off-white embellished jumper with a leather peplum skirt. This skirt works so well for both casual and smart looks. A simple black skirt looks great with a worn-out t-shirt as well as with a crisp shirt. On my feet you can find the most comfortable shoes ever - hi-tops. And just a quick message for Mr Snow - go away!











Photos by PJ

top, skirt - Zara
hi-tops - River Island

1 comment:

  1. With hi tops, skirt 3"shorter or 3"longer would make this look ok but only just I'm afraid. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete