Saturday 17 November 2012

Black mesh and emerald green.

Happy Saturday! Today I'm wearing one of my favourite dresses from Zara that I got last year but since I'm not really into mini-lenght items at the moment I've decided to re-use it as a top. It does make a pretty nice top, doesn't it? I love the black dotted mesh sleeves. This trend seems to have disappeared though... Well, it's still present in my wardrobe and it's not going anywhere! It also has a low cut on the back, which makes the dress even better. I basically turned my LBD into an LBT. I paired it up with my (ridiculously high - as my precious friend calls them) heels from Zara and a pair of emerald jeans. I wish we could have more coat-free weather this year... Roll on March! You can also see this outfit in our little video here.
















Photos by PJ

dress worn as a top, boots - Zara
jeans - H&M
bag - River Island
belt - Bershka
sunnies - Ray Ban
watch - Michael Kors


No comments:

Post a Comment