Friday 9 November 2012

Camel and burgundy.

Today I wanted to share with you a very casual look. It's Friday so maybe some of you don't have to put suits and heels on to the office. On that gloomy afternoon I went for my first knit this season - a camel jumper. I actually got it last year when camel was the colour to wear. To update my look I went for my favourite burgundy jeans. Mixing seasons unexpectedly became my thing! It's a perfect look for a mid-morning coffee run, especially if you can stop for a while to e-mail someone you actually want to email from your private phone or catch up on Instagram. Have you got any plans for the weekend? I'm hoping to go down to London and visit Portobello Road. Enjoy!

















Photos by PJ

jumper, boots, purse - Topshop
jeans - H&M
sunnies - Ray Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment