Tuesday 13 November 2012

Casual with double denim and a checked shirt.

I love surprises. I love this jacket. I nearly stole it from my friend's house last year! I fell in love with the denim, the shearling finish, the cut. This year I asked her whether she was still going to wear it and... To my surprise she managed to get hold of another one and now we have matching jackets! Thank you Alicja for making my little dream come true. Denim likes denim so I paired it up with more denim and a very casual checked shirt. The outfit wouldn't be complete without a beanie. That's Alicja's as well. But this one went back on her head to keep her warm. Who knows, we may have matching beanies as well soon. Have you got yours yet?


















Photos by PJ

jacket - Pull&Bear
jeans - Zara
shirt, boots - Topshop
beanie - stolen form my bestest friend's head

No comments:

Post a Comment