Sunday 4 November 2012

Lazy Sunday.


Happy Sunday! The beginning of the month means that my postman is busy delivering new issues of my favourite magazines to my door. This Sunday afternoon I'm going to sit back and relax browsing for inspiration. I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't get hold of the latest issue of the Gentlewoman in my town though... I guess I will have to add it to my subscriptions. Even though I always get excited when I can hear the postman knock on the door, I also like shopping for magazines at the news agents. I love the smell and the atmosphere there. Sometimes I take a few different magazines, find a place to perch on and quickly flick through them to make my final decision. Some go home with me, some wait till the following week and some stay in the shop...

No comments:

Post a Comment