Sunday 25 November 2012

Embellished collar and peplum skirt.

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm off shopping but, before I go, I wanted to share some more photos of beautiful British autumn with you. It was a sunny afternoon with no rain (success!). My look today is a combination of peplum and an embellished collar shirt. A great office look, great for a lunch date as well. Sadly, parks are looking less and less colourful nowadays. All the beauty of yellow and red leaves will be gone until next year. Not to worry though. I'm sure they will look as pretty when covered in snow, which happens probably twice a year and lasts for a few hours on the British isles... Anyway, I hope you like the outfit. Enjoy the last few hours of the weekend!
















lugcfr on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif



Photos by PJ

shirt, boots, skirt - Zara
watch - Michael Kors
sunnies - Ray-Ban

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this!! <3

    http://dressingwithdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so super cute! great colours and lovely scenery!!

    ReplyDelete