Thursday 1 November 2012

Emerald jeans and burgundy boots.

Autumn is in progress but while it was slightly warmer I dropped my coat for a few moments. On that afternoon I went for autumnal colours and a last season embellished collar shirt. As I said before, there's no way I'm going to give these shirts up! They are way too flattering! As I got another pair of coloured jeans from H&M, I could not resist wearing them. You can be sure that they will appear on this blog pretty often... During half term sales there I also bought a pair of burgundy ankle boots. Come on... for £11.99... I couldn't stop myself. All these leaves around me mean that winter is creeping up on us though. Happy November!













Photos by PJ

jeans, boots - H&M
shirt - Zara
watch - Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment