Wednesday 7 November 2012

The perfect grey coat...

Afternoon all! Even though it's nice and sunny today, it wasn't when we were taking pictures... It was cold, miserable, and raining... But I didn't wipe the smiles off our faces! I have to admit that my new coat from Zara is very warm! After running around like a headless chicken to get I am very pleased with it. And I get asked a lot about the sleeves. Yes, they are a part of the coat. Thumbs up to Zara designers. I also went for black waxed jeans and studded shoes which make me feel as if I was dating a rock star haha. I hope you're keeping warm this November as well! What is your favourite coat for the winterish evening?














Photos by PJ

coat, shoes, shirt - Zara
jeans - Topshop
bag - River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment