Wednesday 21 November 2012

Neon mirror print skirt with a peplum top.

Yes, it's still raining. On my lunch break I'm hiding in a coffee shop scoffing a chocolate muffin and drinking a huge cappuccino. Could there be anything better than that? Well, in today's post I go back to the sunny days just to make myself feel warmer inside. The autumn you can see in the photos is the autumn I love. Colourful, warm, sunny and inspiring. Well... I think it's fair to say that we do not get much of that in the UK - the country that is famous for its fabulous-not weather conditions. On that day I was wearing the leather peplum top that you already know and a mirror neon print skirt. I know, I know, it's been a while since these were fashionable but I do like to reminisce about the past and sneak in what was good in the warmer seasons to the chillier ones. Who said that winter outfits have to be dark and boring?


















Photos by PJ

top, boots - Zara
skirt - River Island
sunnies - Ray-Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment