Thursday 22 November 2012

Inspiration. Zara lookbook December.

Oh Zara's December lookbook has put me right into a monochrome mood. Stripes, stripes, and more stripes please! I have to admit that I am a bit biased by the fact that Kasia Struss is modelling for these photos as well since I do truly love her skinny Polish look. Apart form the stripes I love the black leather jacket worn with a 'fluffy' skirt. I think every girl should have a perfect leather jacket in her wardrobe and I still am on a quest to find THE one. In the bottom picture you can see not only a black furry coat (love it), but also a grey t-shirt. Is a grey t-shirt the new white t-shirt? It has often been paired up with black and burgundy lately all over magazines and blogs. Should we ditch the white print t-shirts for grey ones? There's a thought for you for this afternoon. All in all, I came across this lookbook whilst browsing for new items to get on my shopping afternoon on Sunday. There's my tip to you - be prepared before you shop!






photos by zara.com

No comments:

Post a Comment