Monday 5 November 2012

Nude pink embellished shirt and emerald jeans.

Today's outfit is an example of me sneaking last season's pieces into the current season. I cannot give up nude pink... It's one of my favourite colours ever! Even though there's not much of it on the shop hangers this autumn winter season, I'm going to take it out of the wardrobe from time to time. I paired a nude pink embellished collar shirt with a pair of emerald jeans - one of the colours of the season. It's a great combination to wear to a lunch date or for a less formal day at work. I love how there two colours work together! And PJ managed to catch me using my iPhone as a mirror to apply lipstick on. Please tell me you do that as well... 



















Photos by PJ

shirt, boots, bag - Zara
jeans - H&M
watch - Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment